Monday, April 11, 2011

Dr. Apt :)

I will be going to see my Dr. next Tueday!!!! I am sooo excited!!! I am 29 weeks right now so that means maybe only 10 more weeks till I get to see baby Mayson!! After this next visit I will be going every two weeks ...WHOOO how time flies!!! I am soo ready I cannot wait!!! I am already having this crazy dreams !! Some are soo sweet and some are crazy..... I will be getting another 4d in the next few weeks as well as doing maternity pics.. I will keep you updated with all the exciting stuff coming up...

I will also be posting pics of Maysons room pretty soon!! Its almost ready!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ive started going every two weeks as well. And you are so right on time flying by! Ready to see Mayson's room, I know it's cute. Have a good day*:..

    ReplyDelete