Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maysons New Shelf and Vinyl

Soooo..... I am still working on Maysons room a little here and there. I still have to do the curtains, get his rocking chair, and a little side table for a cute little lamp and maybe picure I have in mind... Then I will be done... But the best part is coming from my sister since she is the crafty one in the family. She is painting his letters to hang over his bed and something else really neat that I am going to hang in his room, but you will have to wait and keep following to see it soon ;). I did manage to get my husband and dad to hang his new shelf and Vinyl above his changing table I just love it :) Thought I would share a picture !!


I have one more week of school left and then finals and I will be done with school.. So hopefully I will find all the time I need to get this little ones room done!!!! Its only 9 more weeks maybe until he is here. My husband keeps saying we have plenty of time and putting stuff off.. I just dont think he knows what he is in for yet hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment