Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Oh do I have a story to tell :)

Soo Shaun and I had been talking before Mayson got here that since I was a mommy now that  I got to get my first Mothers Day present this year... As Shaun teases me for the whole pregnancy that I wasnt a mommy yet because Mayson wasnt here I had to wait till next year so that Mayson could be here and get me a present.... Well Mayson had different plans for Daddy :) you go Mayson!!!! I have been wanting to get a camcorder so that I could capture all Maysons little moments of growing up!!!! Well Shaun had promised I could get one eventually before Mayson got here but it wasnt going to be a Mothers Day present!! Needless to say Mayson arrived just in time to get his Mommy her first Mothers Day Present and proved his Daddy wrong :) I think Mayson has just heard me talk about it soo much he wasnt going to have it any other way haha!!!!

Even tho I did get my camcorder which I love .. I have to say the Rose and little piece of paper I got with Maysons hand prints and poem was the by far the BEST Mothers Day present I could ever ask for!!!!!

Heres a little peek :)
Our first Mothers Day Pic :)

Those little hands mean the BIGGEST thing in the world to me!!!

I teared up after this !!

No comments:

Post a Comment