Sunday, May 29, 2011

My SURPRISE bundle of JOY!!

OK!!! Let me just say I have had a crazy month!!!! This might be a little long but I have havent blogged in a while and I have alot to tell you!!!

For those of you who dont know I was pregnant and my due date was June 24.. little did I know my Precious Little Man had different plans for his mommy :) On April 29 my husband and I had gone to his brothers house for dinner. My stomach was sort of cramping but I figured I was starting to have Braxton Hicks preparing me for the BIG arrival of Mayson. Well the pain continued from about 9pm till about 5am the next morning. Needless to say I didnt sleep all night but really didnt know what was going on. This is my first baby so I really didnt no what to expect. Of course I didnt tell my husband I was having pain becuase I didnt want to freak him out!! around 5am the pain had gotten worse so I got in the bathtub thinking that would help... Well it didnt.. a few more things happened so I called my mom my first instinct :) and she told me to call my Dr. So I do and he tells me to come in that he is going to put me on the monitor and see what is going on.Sooo I wake Shaun up and tell him we have to get to the hospital..of course he starts freaking out ...he is soo cute :) you would have thought he was the pregnant one. We get to the Dr. around 6:30 to find out I am 7cm dilated at 32 weeks!!! I AM FREAKING OUT AT THIS POINT!!!! We call our family thinking we are having a baby soon!! For the next hours they tried everything to stop my labor...WELLLL it just wasnt happening.. God knew what he was doing and he wanted little Mayson to be born on April 30th 2011 at 9:28pm, and that is just what happened!!! He was 4pounds 2 ounces and 17 1/2 inches long!!!! Since he was born soo early he had to stay in the NICU for 3 weeks... Whooo that was a long three weeks... I stayed with him every single night except 4. That was very tiring but O so worth it and I couldnt bring it upon myself to leave him :( Here are a few pics of the whole process :)

One more thing.... A little info before I freak you out haha.. A month before I had Mayson I had a dream one night that Mayson didnt come out as a white baby haha... He was black and I didnt know why...lol I woke shaun up and told him about it and told the rest of my family and they all laugh it off... well look below and you will know why I had this crazy dream!  God was preparing me for what Little Mayson was going to look like when he made his arrival!!!


His little face is bruised bc he came out sunny side up :)

Me holding him for the first time :)

I was a little shocked at first if you can tell by my face lol

Me and Shaun before all the events took place :)

Mayson in the NICU incubator keeping warm!!

All those wires just make me sad...:(

Me holding him for the first time after recovery

Needless to say I LOVE THIS LITTLE PRINCE SOOOO MUCH!!!!! He has stolen my heart from day one !!! I think he is gonna be a Mommys boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment